- Feed my 11 month old Frosted Flakes one frantic morning because I couldn't find the Cheerios. (And he totally DID NOT throw them up 10 minutes later....)
- Threaten to sell the cat to the glue factory after she peed on the new carpet 2 times
- Let Noah play with a box of wires yesterday (they were unplugged at least!) because it kept him busy for 20 minutes
- Confuse Neosporin for my travel sized toothpaste at 12am when I finally went to bed. Note to all: It tastes like what I imagine toe jam would.....
- Try and convince my husband that it was ok for HIM to wear MY jeans to his office, because all his pants were at the old house (He did actually try them on and looked way better in them. Sorry Brian, if your co-workers read this.)
- Go out and buy the $16 dollar Williams Sonoma brownie mix, because I thought I would impress my new neighbors and then BURN THE HELL out of them
- Use baby wipes as my "shower" for the day (2 days this week....sad, very sad)
- Wake up to make at least 5 different To Do lists at various times during the night and then rip them up in frustration in the morning
Ok, so I realize this makes me sound completely neurotic. Truth is, I mostly am anyway, but this has just been an especially crazy week. Good news is most of the boxes are unpacked and my parents are coming back to help us settle into the my new house in less than a week. I promise, no more "baby wipe" showers after that......well, not more than once a month at least....