I had a ridiculously good weekend. Usually I am "OMG, it's Monday. I hate Mondays," but for the first time in months, I feel refreshed, revitalized and ready to face the day! (phew, what a Pollyanna moment that was). Anyways, this giddiness is due of course to the things I TOTALLY DID NOT DO this weekend.
I did not:
- Get my hair cut at spa by the beach only to follow it with a foot massage and pedicure
- Without guilt, let my MOL watch Noah while I was gone (thank you Mom!)
- Go to a FABULOUS Bachlorette party later that evening
- Let Noah play for 30 minutes with the unplugged hairdryer (while I was getting ready for said party) and he totally did not PUT IT IN THE TOILET
- Splurge on (omg)$15 dollar fancy drinks with champagne with my girlfriends b/c they were delicious and sinful
- Shake my money maker at a club for all it was worth (merci, bucket of champagne for making it all happen)
Thank you to the many who made this mama's night out possible. Thank you especially to my bf Sarah for inviting me and for planning the terrific evening.
Join the Not Me! Carnival at My Charming Kids.