1. I am a sci-fi, fantasy novel junkie. If the book has vampires, witches or werewolves, I am all about it. I am currently reading "Sorcery and the Single Witch." It's super cute.
2. One of my favorite qualities in a person is enthusiasm!!! I love to meet passionate people (even if they are schooling me in which diaper brand to buy *wink*).
3. Whenever I hear someone with an accent, (especially a British accent)I inadvertently start talking like them. Words like "blimey" and "have a go at it" start creeping out of my mouth. This usually ends in at person thinking I am mocking them. I can't control this. There must be a syndrome with this name.
4. I love cleaning, but HATE to cook. Anyone want to trade a toilet scrub for some lasagna?
5. My junior year in college I lived in Madrid, Spain. There they have a scheduled siesta (nap) every day. Why doesn't the US jump on this?
6. A very long time ago I used to play Belle @ Disneyland (pre-wrinkles and baby).
7. If I could eat one thing all day, everyday it would be bean and cheese burritos. The man I share a bed with has something against this idea....
Thanks for reading my TMI. Now go visit these ladies, because they are IT next!
I am a wife, and a mother to an energetic little boy named Noah. When I am not chasing after my son, I am teaching kids to dance. My perfect day would include reading, dancing, napping and sharing a glass of wine with friends. My "real" days include spit-up, laundry, smiles, tears, and scooping kitty litter.